IDEA TO PONDER: What if we at UK all adopted as a truism that the social networking via the Internet of the 1990s is gone and now we believe in the technologies of “tuning in” instead? that there we are beginning to shift “beyond the desktop” and that walking or simply “being there” connects us via the Internet (i.e., “slow technology”)? What would our classrooms, our campus look like? What would the city streets of Lexington or the walking/biking trails in central Kentucky look like? Would we, as a public flagship institution, begin to build public civic locations where connection to a community of subject matter experts could take place?
- Thanks to all who contribute to "see blue." U Orientations 4 pillars for academic excellence & student success uknow.uky.edu/campus-news/le… 1 week ago
- Checking in w Matthew Deffendall & Martina Martin about fabulous 1st week #GEARUPKY Summer Academy@UK - see more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- GEAR UP KY Academy@UK starting up this coming week! Thanks to @1GatUK and @UKAgriculture uknow.uky.edu/campus-news/26… @GEARUPToday @CPENews 2 weeks ago
- RT @ConstitutionCtr: Download @ConstitutionCtr's Interactive Constitution app via @AppStore ow.ly/Vj5O30b14BM #ConstitutionDay 2 months ago
- E-Learning Market Expected to Experience Major Growth Over Next Five Years -- inc global corporate market campustechnology.com/articles/2016/… 6 months ago
Student and Academic Life859.257.3027
Blogs of Interest