Teaching ought to be inspiring students to discover on their own, to challenge if they don’t agree, to look for alternatives if they think there are better ones, to work through the great achievements of the past and try to master them on their own because they are interested in them.
- Thanks to all who contribute to "see blue." U Orientations 4 pillars for academic excellence & student success uknow.uky.edu/campus-news/le… 1 week ago
- Checking in w Matthew Deffendall & Martina Martin about fabulous 1st week #GEARUPKY Summer Academy@UK - see more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- GEAR UP KY Academy@UK starting up this coming week! Thanks to @1GatUK and @UKAgriculture uknow.uky.edu/campus-news/26… @GEARUPToday @CPENews 2 weeks ago
- RT @ConstitutionCtr: Download @ConstitutionCtr's Interactive Constitution app via @AppStore ow.ly/Vj5O30b14BM #ConstitutionDay 2 months ago
- E-Learning Market Expected to Experience Major Growth Over Next Five Years -- inc global corporate market campustechnology.com/articles/2016/… 6 months ago
Student and Academic Life859.257.3027
Blogs of Interest