Teaching ought to be inspiring students to discover on their own, to challenge if they don’t agree, to look for alternatives if they think there are better ones, to work through the great achievements of the past and try to master them on their own because they are interested in them.
- RT @kentuckyalumni: UK will be observing its annual Thank-A-Donor Day tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 26: uknow.uky.edu/campus-news/uk…. #ThankUKyDonor… 5 hours ago
- Human Rights Watch wants to work on how transnational corporations address human rights but finding blame is hard since post-colonialism 3 days ago
- Murdie offers lots of ideas to help human rights abroad esp focus on local before going global, research what’s happening #peace #justice 3 days ago
- Murdie says research shows NGOs change people’s opinions + enc foreign policy actions + help w domestic mobilization + don’t work well alone 3 days ago
- Peace Studies quantitative and qualitative research shows economic sanctions make human rights conditions worse https://t.co/wiPBUdcQAG 3 days ago
Student and Academic Life859.257.3027
Blogs of Interest