Teaching ought to be inspiring students to discover on their own, to challenge if they don’t agree, to look for alternatives if they think there are better ones, to work through the great achievements of the past and try to master them on their own because they are interested in them.
- RT @wtyounglibrary: Reminder - Tomorrow from 2-6pm on the 3rd Floor(3-34), we'll be hosting a study break with games, coloring, snacks and… 6 days ago
- The Online Learning Consortium's special issue #OER: AERA Online Teaching and Learning SIG olj.onlinelearningconsortium.org/index.php/olj 6 days ago
- Administrators #highered should support variety of student activism, not just what is comfy, watch for both "Builde… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- KY #highered College Readiness Indicators will trump KDE’s Academic Readiness based on what univ faculty hold as qu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- #highered in KY is shifting to accommodate high school students who are in accelerated learning pathway education.ky.gov/head/Pages/Boa… 1 week ago
Student and Academic Life859.257.3027
Blogs of Interest